I stand for women’s empowerment, personal conviction + courageous self-expression.
As a communication coach, I’m on a mission to create harmony + peace in every home, every workplace — and everywhere it counts.
Here are a few of my favorite resources for women who share my mission.
- Tanya Malott :: This lady captures souls through photography.
- The Book of Awakening – Mark Nepo
- The War of Art, Steven Pressfield
- The Art of Seduction, Robert Greene
- How to Take Charge of Your Life – Mildred Newman + Bernard Berkowitz
- The 48 Laws of Power – Robert Greene
- The Intuitive Way – Penny Pierce
Loving + Parenting
- Hold Me Tight – Dr. Sue Johnson
- When you Say Thank You, Mean It – Mary O’Donohue
- The Lazy Husband – Dr. Joshua Coleman
- Women Don’t Ask – Linda Babcock + Sara Laschever
- Getting to Yes, Negotiating Agreement without Giving In – Robert Fisher + William Ury
- She Wins, You Win – Gail Evans
Role Models & Teachers
- Marshall Rosenberg
- Debbie Ford
- Zig Zigler
Courses & Programs
- Coaching for Transformation
- Scheinman Institute on Conflict Resolution